- What's New
- Board Meetings
- Board Subscriber List
- Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Expedited Licensure for Military Spouses/Domestic Partners
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
- Legislation and Regulations
- License Verification
- Recommended Links
- Renewal Waiver for Active Duty Military Licensees
- Disaster Preparedness
When disaster strikes, will you be prepared?
In a state like California, you cannot help but plan for the next "Big One." Whether it's an earthquake, flood or fire, we all have to take steps to be ready. Architects are acutely aware of this due to their role in shaping the built environment.
If you would like further information please visit the following sites: