The California Architects Board (Board) is responsible for receiving and investigating complaints against licensees and unlicensed persons. The Board also retains the authority to make final decisions on all enforcement actions taken against its licensees.
Included below are links to recent enforcement actions taken by the Board against individuals who were found to be in violation of the Architects Practice Act.
Every effort is made to ensure the following information is correct. Before making any decision based upon this information, you should contact the Board. Further information on specific violations may also be obtained by contacting the Board’s Enforcement Unit at (916) 575-7209.
- Gerald Lamont Clark—Lake Havasu City, Arizona
- Eric Cole—San Francisco
- Joseph Michael Fazio—Boston, Massachusetts
- Alvin Huang—Los Angeles
- Diane Noelle Jones—Aptos
- Charles Andrew Sang-Ho Lee—Oakland
- Willis Douglas Longyear III—Manhattan Beach
- Jason Maune—San Diego
- Susannah B. Meek—San Francisco
- Susan Jean Nelson—Sierra Madre
- Miles Samuel Reifsnyder—San Clemente
- Peter A. Schubin—South Pasadena
- Jeffrey Timothy Sessions—Cottonwood Heights, Utah
- Harry Michael Smith—Atlanta, Georgia
- Daniel C. Weber—Santa Barbara
- Claire Deborah Weisz—New York, New York
- Douglas John White—Tacoma, Washington
- Vangela Marie Wightman—Truckee
- Chang Kil Woo—Fullerton