New Licensee Information Guide
The Board created a new publication titled New Licensee Information Guide (Guide) to be disseminated to newly licensed architects with their initial license. The Guide was created to further educate new licensees about the Architects Practice Act (Act).
The Guide outlines the following:
- License Renewal Process;
- Continuing Education Coursework Provisions;
- Business Entity Reporting Requirements;
- Stamp and Signature Requirements;
- Notification Requirements for Convictions, Disciplinary Actions, and Judgments, Settlements or Arbitration Awards;
- Most Common Violations of the Act; and
- Architect Consultants’ Education and Information Program.