Alert!  All candidates who earn a license in California must successfully pass the California Supplemental Examination (CSE) before a license will be issued (see information at the bottom of the page). There is no waiver of this requirement


To Another Jurisdiction

Requirements vary from state to state and are continually changing. The individual state’s licensing board should be contacted directly to obtain their current requirements for reciprocal licensure. The National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) provides a list of jurisdictions with their licensure requirements.